Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Devils Wears Prada


Is money everything? Or is it like the Visa ad I loved.. I think it goes something like "There sre some things money can't buy, but for everything else, you have the Visa card..

It seems like even if money can't buy love, money can get you decent translations.

Just compare HSBC's endline with the translated movie title of The Devils Wears Prada in Chinese.

Hmm, maybe having a Visa card alone is not enough.

Watched the movie yet? The Sunday's Star gave it a 2, Herald gave it a 4. I give it a 5/5.

Photo courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/fukagawa

1 comment:

David Darko said...

I saw the trailer of that movie and I already like it. Meryl Streep is great there, I like her style. That young actress, Anne Hathaway, is very funny in some scenes.