Tuesday, December 19, 2006

blowfish sushi



I've rang blowfish more then two times now in the last couple of weeks and got told 9:30pm is the best they can do, yes, of course it was on of those spur of the moment thing. The late start would have been perfectly fine if I was in buenos aires.

So, I thought lunch is a better bet and surely it was.

The menu is extensive, their website showed a trimed version of it. I thought the term "Real california roll" was interesting.. I never really got to understand why people like it soo much, well, I grew up thinking futomaki and inari being the only sushi variety.

Everything was just what you expected, probably a bit better, than you would expect from a joint like this. It will almost certianly outlive the building's previous occupants.

Try out all the sakas, the one with the floaty gold bits was nice.

The only complaint is their cheesecake, just a tad too chunky.

Oh.. I thought Rinoa Heartilly will do a better job in gracing the wall but then, it's not really blowfish's style.