Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fifth Growths



Give me a bottle of Chateau Batailley any day, I'll be quite content. If we're to drink a bottle of Lafite-Rosthschild, there better be good company.

I was delighted when I heard a few of my good friends don't have to go through the FRACP clinical lottery next year. Yet I know I'm in good company when I failed to get a winning ticket - for a few of my most respected colleague are left in the limbo as well.

I maintain the written exam is a much more advanced, and better run lottery, at least the marking is computerised.

So, cheers to those who, by default, don't have to study ever again (it might be a rather slippery slop from here on). To those who have to keep up their clinical skills for another year, we can have a bottle of Te Mata Coleraine.

No comments: