Monday, February 11, 2008

Nissan Lucino



It's been busy lately. Home alone means:

1. Discovering all these bills, associated with running a small business
2. Washings that need to be done, otherwise no clean underpants
3. Pots of plants that needed watering..

the list goes on really. Yes, I might be a spoiled 20 something year old who still lives at home, and of course I have been by myself, away from home for weeks or even months. But this time is different, I'm manning the family home.

When the family returns, we're officially a 4 car household. How my parents can even imagine having 4 cars parked around the house when we first arrived here 16 years ago is beyond me. Somehow we can manage to secure them all behind the gate. We started with a crimson Renault 25, now we have a range of cars. The latest one, of course is the cheapest of them all, 7500 bucks, you get the drift by looking at the number plate holder - i need to change that really. Yet I've sort of evolved to the state that, I just need something to take me from A to B. It'll be different once I have a household of my own, of course.

No comments: