Thursday, March 20, 2008

bad day



Man, today's been a bad day. Started with stuttering during my practice long case, can't even list one cause for secondary hypertension, followed by having no clue about the grades of diabetic retinopathy.

The rest of the day aren't any better. Missed a lumbar puncture, completely forgotten the anatomy of the femoral triangle - just got it the other way round.. ! Finished the day with can't figure out where the lesion is for a stroke patient. Pretty bad for a budding "stroke physician" really.

Now, after finishing work, drove to a near by gas station and finding all their pumps are not working..

Today, I needed a bit of TLC. Now of course, one always have a choice. I hope, and I'll continue to try, not to spread my unhappiness to other people.

1 comment:

danidagirl said...

ill giv u da TLC that u need hehehehehe its alrite hun!