Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pepes pizza


This blog started in 2006 after my trip to Argentina. It was intended to be my salute to life - the good and cool stuff I come across in everyday life. So, as a new year starts to unfold, I am going back to the root.


Pepes Woodfired Pizza in Warragul. Their pizzas are well worth trying out if you're in town, certainly much better than your run of the mill joints in Melbourne, actually, they're on the par with some of the best pizzas I have had in Australia/NZ.

1 comment:

buy tretiva 10 mg online said...

isotretinoin 10 mg is used to treat a severe form of acne. it reduces sebum production cells on the skin's surface by decreasing the activity and size of sebaceous glands. Thereby unblocking pores and killing acne-causing bacteria. Some of the red marks and brown spots will clear up as your acne clears.