Thursday, January 12, 2012

Torches



As a kid, I was always captivated by hand torch. The ability to light up an area with a hand held torch just fascinated me. On my first trip to the UK, my aunt bought me a torch as a present; I didn't want anything else. In hindsight may be something from the souvenir shop of the British Museum might have been good. Yes, that torch came all the way from China, presumably went to the UK by sea, and came on a ride on the 747 with me back to HK. Until my teens, I think I had about 5 different torches, the best of the lot was of course the much prized police styled 2C Maglite.


My obsession with torches faded as the years went by and I haven't been following the latest developments in torch technology at all. Until today, I came across this amazing little piece of innovation, there is no "bulb", but rather a tidy little LED that can produce 120 lumens of light! 


I love my new toy :)

2 comments:

danidagirl said...

Gee ur so cute! Who would want a torch for pressie as a teenager??!?!

buy vigora 100 mg online said...

sildenafil 100 mg is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man is unable to maintain an erection adequate for sexual intercourse. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis. it helps men to get or maintain an erection.