Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pentax K30



This blog started in 2006 as I wanted a place to upload nice photos I took from my then new Panasonic LX1. Now, I finally got myself a dSLR. Yes, not a Canon and not a Nikon but a Pentax K30. Why Pentax? At the time when it was launched and available for sale (I got it on day 2 when it was released in Sydney in July), no offerings from Canon or Nikon or even Sony could really compare with it - value for money wise. It got the 18-135mm lens, not bad as a first lens I think.

Having just taken it to South Africa with me - I loved it and can't wait to take more photos with it - more photos to come. 

1 comment:

buy cenforce professional online said...

cenforce professional 100 mg is used for the treatment of erectile failure in males. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. it is used to treat erectile dysfunction. It shows its effects by improving the amount of blood that flows to the penile region.